Monday, February 7, 2011

Cooking made easy by Kausar Iqbal

Cooking is a wonderful way of leaving behind all of life’s worries; creating magical new creations and entertaining those closest to us can be an utmost fulfilling sensation. Cooking is an art and this I had come to know when I got married and started entertaining guests at home. Post-marriage, I had the luxury to join many prestigious cookery institutions and afforded a great deal of time into refining every new recipe that I learnt. Through the years, I haven’t stopped pursuing cooking or learning; every new dish still brings me a great deal of satisfaction and approaching this with enthusiasm and zest only strengthens my love.

Encouraged by family and friends, I eventually decided to put all of my experiences of cooking & décor into book form and have enjoyed my time reliving the long journey though the years of memories. In my humble attempt to make your tables beautiful and cuisines delicious, I have included quick, easy dishes and also ventured into some rather elaborate ones.

What to cook is a dilemma faced by countless housewives; it is the hostess who loves to entertain and bring versatility to her meals who will benefit most from this blog. Also, cooks who are new to this wonderful experience and those who wish to explore unchartered territories will often find the right recipe for that special occasion. Sharing good food is one of life’s simple pleasures and I hope you enjoy using this blog as much as I loved putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment